Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Create your own Microsoft Management Console

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

HELLO 2019!!!

I am back to work and this is my first blog for 2019. I used MMC control to group configuration managers that I need to use daily on each server. So, I would like to share this tips.


Click Run
Type MMC

After Control opened, Press Ctl+M



Add the tools to Selected Snap-ins: Choose SQL configuration manager and click Add.



Click OK after adding a few snap-ins.

Click on Save on Console and give a name.






Now, I have my console on my server desktop where I can open and check things.




No comments:

Post a Comment

How to add a Database to AlwaysOn Availability Group with four different options

To add a database to an existing AlwaysOn availability group, MS has given us four options to choose from Automatic seeding Full database an...